HP Officejet Pro 9025 is one of the most widely used printer models that allow users to perform various activities. You can easily print, copy, and scan your documents after proper HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Printer Wireless Setup. You can use this printer for home or industrial purposes. These printers are known for features, like high-quality prints, Wi-Fi connectivity, etc. It is very easy to setup HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer with any device. Here, in this article, we have mentioned steps that you can follow to connect HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Printer wirelessly.
Steps to Connect HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer to WiFi on Windows
Follow the below-mentioned steps to setup your HP Officejet printer with Windows systems:
- Firstly, connect your printer to the wireless network and then visit 123.hp.com/setup 9025 to download the printer software and driver.
- Then turn ON your computer and router and then collect the WPS pin on HP printer network along with its name and password. Disconnect all the USB cable or Ethernet connections from the HP Officejet Pro printer.
- Navigate to the control panel of your printer and tap the wireless icon followed by a click on the setup icon. Then select Wireless Setup Wizard from the next screen.
- Select your network name from the list of various networks that appear on the screen. Enter your network password and click the Done button. In case, if your network is not mentioned, tap “Enter New Network Name” and then enter your network name and click OK.
How to Connect HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer to WiFi on Mac?
- First of all, click the wireless icon located on the control panel of your printer and click the setup icon. Now, click Wireless Setup Wizard from the following screen.
- Before starting the setup process find the name and password of your network with which you want to establish connection. Switch on the router, printer, and computer.
- Now click on the network name from the list that appears on the screen and enter the network password and then press OK.
- If you are unable to find your network name, click “enter new network name” then type the password and tap done.
- If you are facing any issues with Mac wireless setup, download Hp printer assistant or go to 123.hp.com/setup 9025.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer Setup – Software Download
To connect HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer to WIFI on Android or any other OS, you need to download some mandatory software. Keep following points in mind for download the required software on your device:
- Firstly, go to 123.hp.com/setup 9025 and search for your product and click the download button next to it. Go to the Downloads folder and click the HP Easy Start to download the application.
- Once the package extracts get installed, click Add Printer option from the following screen. On the Add printer page, select your printer. If it is not available, manually enter name of your printer.
- Configure the Operating System as per your device and choose its versions now click Change button. Then, select full software package or basic driver package depending on your OS from the Driver heading.
- The manufacturing company also provides the software installation CD along with the printer package. You can also use that CD but it might not contain the latest and updated software package. If you install the outdated version, then you may experience various connection and printing issues.
- You should always download and install the latest and updated version of the software from the manufacturer’s website. And try to resolve any printer-related issues from the same site.
Hope, the above steps have helped you to install HP Smart software and drivers on device from which you want to print. If you experience any problem while adding the printer to the new device, feel free to contact technical support team. Our technical support team is available 24*7 to fix your issue as soon as possible.