Hewlett-Packard development company is popularly known for all the features and functionalities that it offers in its IT devices. Among all these features, you might have heard about HP Support Solutions Framework, which is actually a web-based framework utility tool launched by the company.
This tool can be used to improve the driver’s performance of your printer. In order to achieve the best suitable functions of your device, it is important to have all information about hardware and other settings of windows operating systems with the proper guidance of HP Support Assistant. Here, in this article, we have mentioned in detail What is HP support solutions framework service and how can you download, and how to effectively manage it on Windows 10 and Mac system.
When Do You Need to Remove HP support solution framework?
There might be some instances when you want to remove the downloaded file from your system. Mainly, it is because of the immense storage space that the file occupies in your CPU. Sometimes you might notice that there is no need to download and run its file as it is not that much required. Given below are some common reasons why you should remove HP Support Solutions Framework from your system:
- This tool makes you unable to operate other programs installed on your system more frequently.
- Your HP device might not be in warranty period and you have to remove the useless apps.
- There might be some issue in the HP Framework file that makes it corrupted and creates problems while running it.
- The framework file might not present in the “Programs and Features” list.
- Sometimes the program is not required to use.
Once the application is properly uninstalled, you can use the HP Scan Doctor to fix all other problems.
How do I Uninstall HP Support Solutions Framework?
Issues like HP support solutions framework high CPU usage makes users remove from their system. The hpsupportsolutionsframeworkservice.exe file runs a core process to detect and fix your problems. If you also want to uninstall the application from your device, there are various methods for doing so. You can apply any of the below methods for doing so:
Method 1: Use System Restore
You can uninstall the Framework Tool by using the system restore option. All you have to do is:
- First of all, before applying this method close all the files and programs currently running on your system.
- Now, right-click on the “Computer” option and then select the “Properties” tab from the context menu. Click on the “System Protection” option from the left side of the pane.
- Afterward, tap the “System Restore” option followed by a click on the “Choose a different restore point” option. Press the “Next” button.
- Now, you need to select a date and time from the list visible and then click “Next”. Also, check if all the programs and drivers installed on your computer are working properly. If they are not, then try to Re-install them from the manufacturer’s website.
- Now, click on the “Finish” button once the “Confirm your restore point” option appears on-screen.
- At last, click on the “Yes” button to confirm that you want to uninstall the HP support solutions framework from your system.
Method 2: Use Windows Registry
- Click on the Windows search bar and type “regedit” in the search box. This will open the regedit/Registry Editor.
- Double-click on the registry groups on the left pane to expand them, and delete those registry entries that are related to the HP Support Solutions Framework.
- When all the associated files have been deleted, check whether the HP Support Solutions Framework has been removed from your system.
The overall discussion of this article is to deal with situations like how to fix HP support solutions framework not working error or when the tool does not respond as expected. Whenever you face any technical issues with the HP support framework, you can uninstall it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What Is HP Support Solutions Framework?
HP Support Solutions Framework is one of the software frameworks provided by Hewlett-Packard (HP). It is one of the reliable platforms providing a common set of various things. It includes BIOS and HP-specific windows drivers, and ultimate software interfaces. It is very easy to download and install the HP Support Framework on your computer and start using it as per your requirements.
Can I Uninstall HP Software Framework?
Yes, you can easily uninstall or remove the HP Software Framework from your system. All you have to do is follow the steps given below carefully:
- Open the ‘Start’ menu by pressing the ‘Start’ button on your system.
- Here, type cp in the search box and click on the ‘Control Panel’ option available on the left panel of windows.
- Now, right-click on the ‘HP Software Framework’ program and then click on the ‘Uninstall’ option from the context menu.
- After this, you can remove the HP Software Framework program.
What Is Hpsupportsolutionsframeworkservice EXE?
HPSupportSolutionsFrameworkService.exe is a file of the HP Support Assistant that helps the home and business users to detect and fix common issues pertaining to the system.